- “L Bracket” Containment – 12″ wall. This is typical containment for Frac tanks.
- Foam Wall Containment – 4″ wall
- 8’x14′ typical containment use: Totes and Pumps
- 12’x30′ typical containment use: Transports and Blenders
- 12’x50′ typical containment use: Frac tanks and Totes
All containments can be custom made and equipped with tire guards (tear protection). Our containments are constructed of highly durable material resistant to extreme weather conditions and hazardous materials.
- 70 BBL – Used for on-site cleanup.
- 130 BBL Chemical Transport – Specially lined for transporting Sodium Hydroxide and other acid additives/caustics.
EEES offers safety restraints for multiple applications. Restraints help to ensure safety from the many failures that can occur on a jobsite. Our system helps mitigate the risk from pumping operations. A detailed inventory and inspection system is maintained to ensure quality and safe use.
We can custom tailor restraint services for the following applications.
- Frac (pump trucks, missles, manifolds, stand pipes, flowback lines, chixons, etc. )
- Flowback (catchers, iron, etc.)
For more information and detailed quotes contact: